Our brand Ostrowia
We live in a rapidly changing world, but the most important thing, as always, is the care and support of our loved ones. Even when you are busy, you can easily show them the love and warmth, doing ordinary things. They are not always impressive, but clearly show our love.
Choosing Ostrowia you care about the health of your loved ones, buying natural and organic food, which at the same time give the pleasure of good taste. We share with you 40 years of experience in the production of cheese from the milk collected in the "green lungs" of Poland. We want you to enjoy from the natural taste and health benefits of dairy calcium, vitamins and minerals.
Take care of the dearest ones. Ostrowia – 100% of health in each packaging.
We produce our products on the plant Ostrowia™ in Ostrow Mazowiecka, Poland.
The plant is operating on the dairy market more than 40 years already and manufactures products in the categories of hard cheese, cream-cheese and dry milk products. Production is based on classic European recipes of cheese making since 1974. High product quality is guaranteed by the control of all stages of production in accordance with international standards, and noted by the quality certificates ISO 9001: 2000 and ISO 22000 the FSSC: 2010. Factory production capacities allow to produce 15 thousand. tonnes of cheese per year.
We are proud that we have developed such a high quality control of our product at all stages on the path from farm to your dinner table that can guarantee an unprecedented high level of safety of our products.
- Plant Ostrowia has quality certificate ISO 9001: 2000 in the field of harvesting of raw milk and dairy products production from the Lloyd's register, Poland
- Marked quality certificate ISO FSSC 22000: 2010 in the manufacture of dairy products by the Italian company CSQA
- Meets all the requirements of the EU (report number 1/2013 from. 10/08/2013)
- Has the Cup of Governors Mazowiecki for excellence marketing
- Awarded "for its high quality products» by the IX Fair Milk "Mleko-Export"
- Awarded by Hermes Eurodialog
- Ostrowia is the silver prize-winner of the contest Golden Cheese Poland in the category of processed cheese
- Certified to sell their products in the markets of many countries all over the world.
One of the greatest advantages of the Ostrowia™ products is that it is made from the milk delivered from the area of the Green Lungs of Poland. Green Lungs of Poland - the unique natural areas located in the north-eastern part of the Republic. Agreement on the establishment of Zielone Pluca advertising sign Polski was signed on December 20th, 2004.
Advertising sign ZPP is a registered as a trademark in the Polish Patent Office under number №143,863. It is a symbol of the highest quality products made with exceptional attention to the natural environment of the region.